Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More on my journey - March 18

It's been a couple of weeks since my last blog and there really hasn't been much change. I'm still only eating about 50% raw on most days, but some days are closer to 75% and 100% on other days.

One thing I am going to change is to stop beating myself up over not eating 100% raw everyday. I keep thinking, "what's wrong with me", I know this is the best and healthiest way to eat, but then I eat something cooked or unhealthy and I hate myself. But what I'm realizing is that I'm eating 100% healthier than what I was! I mean, I was eating processed, microwavable, and sugary junk food, day in and day out. Now I eat a green smoothies everyday...lots of salads, veggies, nuts and other goodies. So even if I eat something cooked or treat myself to Mexican food sometimes, I still think I'm doing 100% better than I was. So I'm going to stop "knocking myself" and feel good about the positive changes I have made. My goal is still to eat 100% raw as many days as I can, but I think if I can eat 100% raw for most of my meals, that is something to feel good about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment