Tuesday, February 5, 2013

God told me He is going to heal me!

My husband and I went to a new church this last Sunday and there was a guest speaker.  At the end of the service he asked everyone who needed healing to come up front.  I of course went up front to get prayed for. He was asking everyone else what they needed healing for and then he proceeded to pray for them.  When he got to me he asked me my name and I told him.  He said to me, "God says He will"! Then he said, "I don't know what you are asking God for, but he says to you, I will"!  I immediately knew that the Lord was speaking to me and that He was going to heal me! 

I have interstitial cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and there's no cure. I've been praying ever since day for healing, but nothing yet. I have just been trusting in God, knowing that He created my body and He has a plan and purpose for this situation.  But now, praise God, I am going to be healed!

God did not heal me instantly, but I believe He is using this juice fast and change in diet and lifestyle to change me, challenge me and bring about my ultimate healing.  I'm excited for what waits in the days ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment