Friday, March 1, 2013

Healing My Body with Juice Fasting


I'm back on a juice fast again.  I was doing pretty well eating just raw food, I'd say that I was eating about 75% raw, that's pretty good, but I was still having a lot of pain from my bladder disease.  I was so worn out from being in pain day after day, that I decided to go back on a juice fast again.  I find that whenever I juice fast, the pain stops!  Weird, huh? I think there must be something wrong with my colon or digestive system. I continually have cramps also!  So this time I hope to stay on the juice fast for several weeks to let my body detox and heal itself.  It's been two days of juice fasting and my pain has already diminished.  Today was much better than yesterday.  I'll post my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment