Friday, March 1, 2013

New Breville Juicer, much better than my old one!

I'm so excited!  I bought a "new to me" juicer on Craigslist.  It's a Breville Juice Fountain Multi-speed juicer. It retails for $200 and I got it for $100.  I have been wanting a new juicer for along time now.  I already have a Breville juicer, but it's the inexpensive compact model.  It fits nicely on a small counter, but it's a pain to clean because of the cylinder design.  Also, I have to stop making juice once the pulp collector fills up or I have to dismantle the whole juicer just to make more juice.  It's much nosier than my new one.

The newer model is so easy to clean.  I can put a plastic bag in the pulp collector and just throw the bag away when I am done, no need to wash it.  It's so quiet.  It has 5 speeds to help juice different types of fruit and vegetables. The juice holder is also so much bigger. Love, love it!

I highly recommend spending a little more on a quality juicer and not get the least expensive model.  It will save you so much time and trouble and be well worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment